Early voting ends this Friday (May 18th). And of course next Tuesday (May 22nd) is election day. If you've haven't voted yet, please make plans to do so this week, or next Tuesday. Every vote is important and your voice in our political process is needed.
To find an early voting location in your area contact your local elections office.
Here is a list of metro Atlanta area early voting locations.
We still have a few yard signs left. They are available to be picked up, and if you are interested in putting a yard sign in your yard, please fill out this form. We also have bumper stickers available at no cost to you. We're completely out of t-shirts because we've given them all away. Thank you for requesting them. Please wear them as often as you can to spread the word!
We will be having an election night party from 7:30 PM until the results are final. We will announce the location very soon. All are invited.
How you can help in the last few days of the campaign:
1) Volunteer. We need folks to make phone calls. If you're willing to make 50 or 100 calls (or more), email Jonathan and we'll get you set up with instructions and phone numbers.
2) Tell your friends you're supporting Buzz Brockway for Secretary of State. Remind friends and neighbors about election day, and let them know you're supporting Buzz. If your favorite civic or community group allows a time for announcements, tell folks you're supporting Buzz. Personal expressions of support are very powerful.
3) Promote Buzz's campaign on social media. If you're on Facebook, we have a temporary profile picture overlay that's easy to install. You can also share this image on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media platforms. Also, when you vote, tag Buzz in your Facebook (/buzz.brockway), Twitter (@buzzbrockway), or Instagram (@buzzbrockway) post. Please use the hastags #gapol and #vote4buzz. We'll share your posts and spread the word.
5) Pray. If you pray, please lift up Buzz and his campaign team in prayer. Obviously we want Buzz to win, more importantly, we want what's best for Georgia.
6) Donate. We're blessed to have support from people all across Georgia who have given generously. If you can spare a few more dollars to help during the last days of the campaign, we'd appreciate it.